KVC, Department of Biotechnology is now looking for a committed, competent, and qualified graduate to take up full time position of Laboratory Assistant.
• Must have completed BSc/BTech in Biotechnology
• Must be willing to work in flexible hours when needed
• Must be hardworking, enthusiastic and adaptable to work under pressure
• Must be a team player with positive attitude
Working Hours: 10.30am-5.30pm
Responsibilities for Laboratory Assistant:
1. Conducting laboratory experiments under supervision of respective Lecturer.
2. Supporting and assisting in research works conducted by the department.
3. Supervising the cleaning along with maintaining facilities in the laboratories and upgrading them when needed.
4. Maintaining records of equipments and materials of the lab.
5. Working close with Program Coordinator in terms of any decision to be made in the lab.
6. Informing the department in case of any need and requirements to the lab.
7. Helping and assisting with administrative concerns of the department.
During his/her tenure, the position will help the candidate to get exposed to different research facilities and techniques. Along with this, the candidate will become trained in most aspects of biotechnology. The candidate will also learn about administrative matters related to the lab.
Interested candidates must attach their recent CV, recent PP size photo, a cover letter and send it to [email protected] indicating the position they are applying for.
Deadline: 14 March 2018 (30 Falgun 2074)